With Speedgain for DB2 you always keep
the condition of your databases in view.
New in version 4.5:
- New methods of workload analysis to make
the mosquito swarm visible:
minor and insignificant
SQL statements that negatively impact database performance because they are executed with high
- New navigation concept for improved clarity and
- Analysis of the db2diag.log to get information about performance and availability
- Access plan make over in the SQL Workbench
for added readability
- Integration of Benchmarking Tools
- Explain for Static SQL
- Easier deployment with portable installation
With the Speedgain extension information Warehouse
(IWH 1.0) can be provided an overall view for longer analysis periods. Cover or slowly increasing database problems are recognized.
Speedgain Gateway Monitor for DB2 z/OS will
report on all Gateway connections arming the DBA
with knowledge of the exact source and the means
of a solution to performance problems.