The first 3 trials within the EU over the entire period of 60 days, which we can accompany, will receive an Apple Watch Series 3 GPS. Within this time you will of course have full and free product support. This promotion is valid (start of the test phase) until 31 October 2018 and does not apply to existing customers.
Speedgain for Db2 has developed considerably over time. Compared to other monitor solutions on the market, it offers a much wider range of functions.
Experienced database administrators confirm that with Speedgain for Db2 they can find and fix bottlenecks faster and with less effort.
Here’s a quote:
Markus Fraune Database Administrator (Managed Service): “My first task in the morning is to look at Speedgain for Db2 and with just a few clicks I know all the essential metrics of the monitored database systems and what was going on on my systems that night. In addition, I already have alarms in my mailbox for serious problems and am therefore optimally prepared”.
You always know the status of the monitored database systems. If key figures get worse, they see this immediately and can react early before it becomes a serious problem.
Here is a selection of main functions which you will not or not like this find in other well-known Db2 monitoring solutions:
- Historical Monitoring Data
- Operating System Monitoring (Linux, AIX, Windows)
- Data Collection via UDF on the database
- Drill down approach – with a few clicks to the problem – it doesn’t get any better performance.
- Clear and understandable presentation of performance metrics.
- Chart based overviews with historical trends
- By drill down into the presentation of the detailed metrics in tabular form
- SQL Workload Comparison
- Integrated SQL workload set analysis
- Individual time windows with additionally definable filter conditions
- Check current workload against reference workloads
- DB2 Explain and Index Advisor
- SQL Workbench integrated
- Modern explain tree style
- Extensive table statistics
- Support via Db2 Index Advisor
- Build-in rules based Design Advisor
- Versatile reporting
- Extensible report function with the JasperReports library
- Assistance with custom report customization and integration
- Report archive in the own performance database
- Product support is provided directly by the development experts.
We are looking forward to your feedback!
More about Speedgain for Db2 – look here.